Question Inaccurate Scores 'FROM Win32_WinSAT' all scores 0

Sep 4, 2019
when i run system diagnosis in Performance Monitor all my scores in desktop rating come back as 0

i know this is clearly incorrect but something is slightly wrong with my system , ive already made another post about it but have not had any responses
https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...hen-gaming-since-upgrading-ryzen-cpu.3521056/

i have already tried reinstalling windows and i did have some corrupted system files but i restored them with SFC SCANNOW ,
so what would cause this error in system diagnosis and how can i fix it?

Informational
Symptom:Missing Events in Event Log
Details:Investigate why 27% (9,458) events were lost during data collection. The settings for Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) maximum buffers and buffer size may not be optimal depending on which data sets are being collected.
Related:Event Tracing for Windows

root\cimv2:SELECT CPUScore, D3DScore, DiskScore, GraphicsScore, MemoryScore FROM Win32_WinSAT0x0
��
Returned Objects
Win32_WinSAT.TimeTaken="MostRecentAssessment"
PropertyValue
CPUScore0

Information
The "CPU" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the CPU may need to be upgraded.
D3DScore0

Information
The "Gaming graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems in multimedia applications or games. Disabling Aero Glass may improve performance in multimedia applications or games. If the problem continues the display adapter may need an updated driver or may need to be upgraded.
DiskScore0

Information
The "Disk" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Ensure the disk has adequate free space and is defragmented. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the disk may need to be upgraded.
GraphicsScore0

Information
The "Graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Disabling Desktop Composition or reducing screen resolution may improve graphical performance. If the problem continues the display adapter may need an updated driver or may need to be upgraded.
MemoryScore0

Information
The "Memory" rating for the system is very poor and may be the cause for performance issues. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the memory may need to be upgraded.
TimeTakenMostRecentAssessment

my benchmarks are good also
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/20038661

my specs:
Ryzen 7 3800x
ROG strix 1070
Corsair vengeance LPX 16gb (2x8) ddr4 3000mhz c15
ROG strix b350-f (on latest bios and have latest chipset drivers)
Seasonic g550 550w 80+ gold certified PSU
Crucial MX500 500gb internal SSD m.2

thanks for reading my post