Sep 22, 2022
Peoblem already 3 months ONLY when player count is above 75. It is weirth that under 75 players i have no problem.

I have friends that play this aswell ( same country) and only have MAX 100K packege incoming and i come to a 1.7 mil. First i thouth it was the server but it is on olmost all servers even with 21 ping.

I called again my provider i feel it is there problem and not my pc.

Pc setup
RTX 3080
Amd 5800x
32GB Ram 3800Mhz
Moderboard 550b aerus
Speed 380Mbs 37upload Mbs

Driver uptodate
Windows uptodate
GTA V uptodate
FiveM clean install
Launcher clean install
DNS set google
DNS resettet
Ipv4 resettet
2.5 gaming checket (ethernet)

Checked packege los
Checked for hops
Tryed ALL setting FiveM
New router
New coix cable
Tryed all resets in logs

Tryed everything i found on Youtube related to this problem

F7 nethraph in FiveM server

Netgraph <——-

Ralston18

Titan
So you are running a multi-player game on someone else's server where your multi-player licensing allows up to 100 players but you are being limited to 75 players - correct?

Clarify what you mean by "the only one"?

If you are the only one whose license for 100 permitted players is being limited to 75 players then you need to contact the licensing staff.

If you are the only one with the issue on someone else's server then you need to contact the server's support staff.

Determine if the EvolveRP v2 server is limiting you either directly by their policies or perhaps indirectly because the player licensing limit on the server is not correct.

Double check the terms and conditions of use for licenses and server.

Sep 22, 2022
So you are running a multi-player game on someone else's server where your multi-player licensing allows up to 100 players but you are being limited to 75 players - correct?

If you are the only one whose license for 100 permitted players is being limited to 75 players then you need to contact the licensing staff.

If you are the only one with the issue on someone else's server then you need to contact the server's support staff.

Determine if the EvolveRP v2 server is limiting you either directly by their policies or perhaps indirectly because the player licensing limit on the server is not correct.

so it is a multiplayer server with MAX 100
When player count is above 75 i get high incoming packege and FPS drops and players and AI start flashing for me.

this happen to different servers aswell i joined better and closer servers with max 250 players and i had the problem instant.

so problem is with me hardware ore my provider.
The support staff dont know the answer… they say it is my end ore provider. If more players have the same issiu then it is different story.

Sep 22, 2022

so license is 100 players , i have problems starting around 75 players and cars and players start flickering and packege loss start hapening.

There is No FiveM support and support EvolveRP tryed to help me. On other server i have the problem aswell even on a 200player license.

my ethernet copany told me this week my new cable is to long and i changed it to shorter distance now i have only 700k packege los and problem start happing around 85 players so already better.

if the city is full 100players and i’m not in the centre i have no problems. So my internet can not follow up what is all hapening on the same time.

checking on my router streamdata it says channels ethernet 1-20 ok and 21-24 having errors on it.

so i’m thinking to switch provider maybe this is a router problem even they switched already.

ore is this a hardware problem on my end ?

Ralston18

Titan
First:

"my ethernet copany told me this week my new cable is to long and i changed it to shorter distance now i have only 700k packege los and problem start happing around 85 players so already better. "

How long was that original cable? How long is the new cable? How/where is the cable physically run? Can you provide some simple sketch showing devices and connections? How did you shorten the distance?

Cable specs? Cat ? What printed along the length of the cable? Cable(s) sources - where purchased?

Second:

"checking on my router streamdata it says channels ethernet 1-20 ok and 21-24 having errors on it. "

Make and model router or routers? You mentioned "switched". Unlikely that a another router will make a difference. More information needed about the routers.

During game play etc. has anyone run any network diagnostics targeting the server(s)? Tests such as ping (which appears to have been tried), pathping, tracert?

There are a couple of very knowledgeable network experts here that may be able to help with running those tests and understanding the results.

I would not change ISPs at this time. Doing so would simply introduce a new variable and may cause some other or additional problems.

Sep 22, 2022
First:

"my ethernet copany told me this week my new cable is to long and i changed it to shorter distance now i have only 700k packege los and problem start happing around 85 players so already better. "

How long was that original cable? How long is the new cable? How/where is the cable physically run? Can you provide some simple sketch showing devices and connections? How did you shorten the distance?

Cable specs? Cat ? What printed along the length of the cable? Cable(s) sources - where purchased?

Second:

"checking on my router streamdata it says channels ethernet 1-20 ok and 21-24 having errors on it. "

Make and model router or routers? You mentioned "switched". Unlikely that a another router will make a difference. More information needed about the routers.

During game play etc. has anyone run any network diagnostics targeting the server(s)? Tests such as ping (which appears to have been tried), pathping, tracert?

There are a couple of very knowledgeable network experts here that may be able to help with running those tests and understanding the results.

I would not change ISPs at this time. Doing so would simply introduce a new variable and may cause some other or additional problems.

i tested hops with my connection to there server and there was no problems to be founds always happy to check double.

my friends live close to me diff provider and they dont have anny problem with it.

so cable was 53m long and wa a special one for outside UTP PE11 went arround the house . Now i replaced with their own cable +-18m 7mm UTP PE6 cable runs under my house

direct cable connetction to my pc with Cat 6 cable 8m. I tested a cable from my pc direct to the router and didnt fix the problem.

model router TCG300 orange

now i have more errors on all 24 channels
Calles the provider again 5th time and they will check again and then they will change the amplifier if they comeback.
If you can set me up to call ore discord with somebody that will be great. Thx already for all replies sofar

https://prnt.sc/Pw-VZ0ZUCOMo

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"Now i replaced with their own cable +-18m 7mm UTP PE6 cable ".

What exactly is printed along the length of that cable? (If the printing can be believed....)

Where did you get the cable?

The cable must be round, Cat 5e, solid copper (not copper clad aluminum), and at least 22-24 AWG.

Ralston18

Titan
Reading back - two things:

1) If the problem occurs ONLY when player count is > 75 then the problem is likely licensing. It is possible that cable bandwidth could be or would be an issue but it would not be so fixed to the number of players. For example the problems might appear within some range of players. 70 - 80 players perhaps if bad cabling is involved.

2) More information is needed about the connections, cables, cable types, lengths etc. of your network. Are you able to provide some sort of diagram? A simple sketch showing the network, cables, connections, distances, and all devices?

For example, you mention "i have two in house connections for my desk one is Cat6 other Cat 5e+ both have the problem."

Are those connections wall jacks? Or just Ethernet cables sticking out of the wall? What is the origin or origins of those cables? [Note: Ethernet cable of proper specs and quality should work up to 100 meters.] If the Ethernet cables have a common source then that device (router perhaps) could be the problem. I.e., limited to 75 DHCP IP addresses.

If your ISP is providing service via Coax then there must be some modem, router, modem/router transitioning from coax to Ethernet. (Or other transitions as may necessary and present.) All cables must meet full specs.

You have your own coax UTP11: Do you mean something like this product?

https://www.showmecables.com/80-110...MIzqrT39XV-gIV0fbICh00LQhwEAQYASABEgJeP_D_BwE

Not sure about "18m 7mm UTP PE6 cable " - do you have a link?

You must be sure that the licensing is not limiting the number of players. Once that is determined one way or another, then bandwidth could be involved.

And to solve bandwidth problems much more must be known about the working network.

Sep 22, 2022
http://prntscr.com/9vFbaz-cgrBc
Diagram of house.
cable is UTP6 , 7mm black
http://prntscr.com/SK3vVhiAFvEE

From the UTP6 we are going to a ampliefier
http://prntscr.com/cOIyVMOYUhv7

Cable inside from modem to my desktop
Cat 6 and desktop next to me Cat 5e
Wall mounts UTP.

tryed lose cat5e cable from modem to my desktop no improvmed.

diagram on my downstream errors modem
http://prntscr.com/AMo3iLYiCRYB

And it is not my server , so i have the problems to different servers aswell so it is a conection problem. There license are all good so it is my end problem.

Ralston18

Titan
Will continue with the premise that the licensing is good and that the problem(s) are within the network due to cables, hardware, or configuration.

Those images are a start but the images do not fully represent the full network.

Here is a draft line diagram that I worked out for you to start from:

ISP (Street Connection) === 20 meter coax UTP6 cable ===> Amplifier (?) ====18 meter cable ====> Modem[LAN1] ---Cat 6-->"my desktop" and [LAN2] ---Cat 5e ---> "desktop next to me"

My diagram above is not how things should be. It is simply my understanding of what you have set up.

You must edit and correct the line diagram to show all devices and how you have connected everything. Include devices and connections/wall mounts (?), anything that I did not include. Which cables go around the house, which cables go under it?

Are "my desktop" and "desktop next to me" the servers? If not, where are the servers?

Also, where is the router (if the Modem is not a modem router) in the line diagram? Is it that TCG300 orange router you mentioned in Post #11.

Make and model information is needed for all devices. You need to show all connections port by port to all devices and the cable(s) being used between ports.

Sep 22, 2022
ISP (Street Connection) === 20 meter coax UTP6 cable ===> Amplifier niu 65/33-ga-01a-be05 ==== 0.5 meter cable ====> Router \modem TCG300===> Lan 1 ===> 10m Cat6 ===> wall mound ===> Cat6 0.5m ===> Dekstop

Link Amplifier

Lan 2 ====> 12m cat 5e ====> wall mound ===> 0.5m Cat 5e ===> laptop

The servers are the Game GTA 5 modded ( FiveM) so Evolve v2 Rp is the one i’m playing all different servers i go has packega loss.
My friends that live close dont have that problem.

Sep 22, 2022
Will continue with the premise that the licensing is good and that the problem(s) are within the network due to cables, hardware, or configuration.

Those images are a start but the images do not fully represent the full network.

Here is a draft line diagram that I worked out for you to start from:

ISP (Street Connection) === 20 meter coax UTP6 cable ===> Amplifier (?) ====18 meter cable ====> Modem[LAN1] ---Cat 6-->"my desktop" and [LAN2] ---Cat 5e ---> "desktop next to me"

My diagram above is not how things should be. It is simply my understanding of what you have set up.

You must edit and correct the line diagram to show all devices and how you have connected everything. Include devices and connections/wall mounts (?), anything that I did not include. Which cables go around the house, which cables go under it?

Are "my desktop" and "desktop next to me" the servers? If not, where are the servers?

Also, where is the router (if the Modem is not a modem router) in the line diagram? Is it that TCG300 orange router you mentioned in Post #11.

Make and model information is needed for all devices. You need to show all connections port by port to all devices and the cable(s) being used between ports.

Did you see my latest post ?

Ralston18

Titan
Apologies - I missed the post.

This Router/modem?

https://www.orange.md/files/pdfs/other/love/TCG300_Datasheet_v1.3.pdf

With the ISP being Orange Belgium.

And there are no other routers anywhere - correct?

I was unable to read the Amplifier link and failed to find an English translation. All I can offer there is that you double check the connections and relevant configuration settings if any. What happens (for testing purposes) if the Amplifier is removed?

I am still not sure about the cables being used - confirm that the cables conform to the required specs. Lots of fake cable being sold.

Which "side" (LAN 1 or LAN 2) do problems occur? If 100 players are allowed then what is common to the 25 players who are "lost" and cannot play?

Are those players LAN1 or LAN 2?

And there is nothing connected into LAN 3 and LAN 4 - correct?

Sep 22, 2022
Apologies - I missed the post.

This Router/modem?

https://www.orange.md/files/pdfs/other/love/TCG300_Datasheet_v1.3.pdf

With the ISP being Orange Belgium.

And there are no other routers anywhere - correct?

I was unable to read the Amplifier link and failed to find an English translation. All I can offer there is that you double check the connections and relevant configuration settings if any. What happens (for testing purposes) if the Amplifier is removed?

I am still not sure about the cables being used - confirm that the cables conform to the required specs. Lots of fake cable being sold.

Which "side" (LAN 1 or LAN 2) do problems occur? If 100 players are allowed then what is common to the 25 players who are "lost" and cannot play?

Are those players LAN1 or LAN 2?

And there is nothing connected into LAN 3 and LAN 4 - correct?

It is the cable from the copany itself and correct marking on it. And yes only lan 1 and 2 .

problem is both ports lan 1 1000Mbs max
Lan 2 only 150 Mbs

Test are ok but keeps giving errors on my 1-24 downstream channels

Ralston18

Titan
All/any devices connected to Lan 1 Port receive 1000Mbs - correct?

And no devices connected to Lan Ports 2, 3, and 4 receive more than 150Mbs - correct?

No dependencies on the Ethernet cable being used. Meaning that a cable used with Lan Port 1 performs at 1000Mbs but when connected via Lan Port 2, 3, or 4, is limited to 150Mbs.

One thing that I noticed in the TCG300 specs:

"Multiple Client Support: 254 (router) 32 (Bridge)

That 32 "limit" (?) may be related to the downstream errors on Channels 1 - 24. I simple do not know and will defer to those who have knowledge and experience with bridging in environments such as you have described.

I am still not sure about the overall connectivity involved and the relationship between performance and the number of users (75 or greater than 75).

And much of the TCG documentation that I am finding is not in English and difficult for me to even reason out some of it.

Not sure what else to suggest.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
Sep 22, 2022
All/any devices connected to Lan 1 Port receive 1000Mbs - correct?

And no devices connected to Lan Ports 2, 3, and 4 receive more than 150Mbs - correct?

No dependencies on the Ethernet cable being used. Meaning that a cable used with Lan Port 1 performs at 1000Mbs but when connected via Lan Port 2, 3, or 4, is limited to 150Mbs.

One thing that I noticed in the TCG300 specs:

"Multiple Client Support: 254 (router) 32 (Bridge)

That 32 "limit" (?) may be related to the downstream errors on Channels 1 - 24. I simple do not know and will defer to those who have knowledge and experience with bridging in environments such as you have described.

I am still not sure about the overall connectivity involved and the relationship between performance and the number of users (75 or greater than 75).

And much of the TCG documentation that I am finding is not in English and difficult for me to even reason out some of it.

Not sure what else to suggest.

So Lan 1 has a output of pax 1000Mbs and my internet pack is max 400Mbs

if i go LAN2 i only recieve 150Mbs

i recieve speed 375Mbs by testing and my incoming traffic is High in the game above 75 players.

so during the week day players 50-70 no problems when evening , players start flickering for me AI aswell. So my router can not keep up with it. I have no idea what to do and the company dont know either. I’m thinking to switch provider if the different router will do it.

If it was hardwere issiue i will think this problem will be accure everytime.