[SOLVED] Increase FPS for gaming

ben Vairet

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013
Hi everybody! I am trying to improve my fps on my pc for bo4. I currently run at 25-35 fps ingame. I have a gtx 960 and a 21:9 screen in 2560X1080. I also play on EU servers to be with some friends and i am complete trash with my above 200 ping at all times. I own an old screen that i can run up to 1920 x1080. I guess, my question is... what should i do? Keep my big screen? Switch to the old one? Or buy a better GPU? Or i won't see a difference no matter what? I dont intend to be the best player, but hoping to get some better scores that is all. Thanks for your help!

Solution
Lower your graphics setting,turn off vsync and lower your resolution(give a try on 1920x1080 screen also) and if that doesn't work buy a new gpu(u should have a good cpu to prevent any bottleneck) ... Not recommending any overclocking
Jan 18, 2019
Lower your graphics setting,turn off vsync and lower your resolution(give a try on 1920x1080 screen also) and if that doesn't work buy a new gpu(u should have a good cpu to prevent any bottleneck) ... Not recommending any overclocking

Solution