Question Index problem after turning on xmp profile 2?

Mar 25, 2019
OK so I have this setup, msi b450 tom, ryz 2700x, rtx 2080 fe, cosair 3000mhz ram.

I went into bios and changed my xmp profile from off to profile 2. Now in windows 10 it seems like I have an indexing issue. I can't find basically any of my installed programs from the start menu any longer. I have to go to program files to open them? I rebuilt the index with no luck. What could be the problem here?

Mar 25, 2019
It's very odd, ram is running at the correct xmp 2 level. Start search will find things in download folder but not programs games ect it won't even find system info when I type it in? This is frustrating because I've notied the difference in performance. Programs open like lightning now.

Mar 25, 2019
Check to make sure it using all your ram, check resource monitor

then, test it by change it back and see if you still have this issue
Speed is correct and I'm using slightly less mem than I was before because it's running faster at 2933. I've noticed my ssd would go from 0 to 5 percent very often before the switch even at idle now it's a flat 0 at idle until I use some program or browse the Internet. So some windows service isn't running anymore it seems. I'll try the revert but I'd really like to stay at 2933mhz I've seen a big difference

Mar 25, 2019
So in file explorer when navigating to This pc>desktop it's odd some programs that actually appear on my desktop aren't showing up. When I actually look at my desktop they are there? I'm so confused lol there's gotta be someone out there that this has happened too.