mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
I've just recently started playing indigo prophecy and realised that the soundtrack is really good. Some of the tunes the guy plays on the guitar are just amazing...my question is, is there anyway i could download these songs?

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
Ok i found out that you can unlock some of the soundtrack from the 'bonus' menu, but what if i dont have enough points, is there anywhere on the internet where i can download them?

nottheking

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2006
Ok i found out that you can unlock some of the soundtrack from the 'bonus' menu, but what if i dont have enough points, is there anywhere on the internet where i can download them?
Well, having too few points isn't a problem; just beat the game; you get a 100-point bonus just for that. If that STILL isn't enough, simply play through the last scene again, and it will hand you that 100-point bonus, AGAIN.

Though really, if you pay close attention, you can unlock pretty much anything that you specifcally want (in this case, the soundtracks) before reaching the end. The only real exceptions are if you wanted to unlock all of the videos; those require a lot of bonus points.

To answer your other question, I am not aware of anyplace you can simply download the tracks. However, I will say that the game came with some impressive music, and in my opinion, some even more impressive scenes.

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
Well, having too few points isn't a problem; just beat the game; you get a 100-point bonus just for that. If that STILL isn't enough, simply play through the last scene again, and it will hand you that 100-point bonus, AGAIN.

Though really, if you pay close attention, you can unlock pretty much anything that you specifcally want (in this case, the soundtracks) before reaching the end. The only real exceptions are if you wanted to unlock all of the videos; those require a lot of bonus points.

To answer your other question, I am not aware of anyplace you can simply download the tracks. However, I will say that the game came with some impressive music, and in my opinion, some even more impressive scenes.

Yeah i just finished the game yesterday, you get 200 points when finishing the game.
You were right about, 'points are not a problem' cause i now have over 500 points lying around cause i already unlocked everything.
Love the story, love the cinematic gameplay, the impressive scenes and the amazing soundtrack...basically, love the game!
You think there will be a sequal?