Question Inexplicable low fps with high end pc

Apr 12, 2020
I got an inexplicable low fps on a good pc, Running with Gtx 1080 i6700 3.40 GHZ 16 gb ddr4 ram. (I know it might not seem high end for some but I used to get around 500fps on cs with the same config.) I am getting like 120fps on Cs Go, I have optimized my windows, and cs go I have razer cortex for closing background items, and I also tried playing without it aswell. Gpu usage around 20% and cpu around 40% temperatures don't go higher than 60 celcius, this is really getting on my nerves. I have done countless fixes in both CMD and Regedit, Nothing helped, My cpu drivers bios updates nvidia drivers Everything is updated fully and I can not find why I can not get higher fps than 150... I have a 144hz monitor and its really disturbing and clear to see when it drops lower than 144. I beg you please someone help me with this.

Mar 30, 2020
Don't think many people can help as this is a very generic description which could mean anything in your build is resulting in frame drops. I'd first ask have you tried playing another game to see if the results are consistent as it could ultimately be an update from csgo that might've caused all this hassle. (note, 500fps quite impressive haven't played csgo in a while but my pc doesn't get those results and it is more powerful on paper)

Apr 12, 2020
Don't think many people can help as this is a very generic description which could mean anything in your build is resulting in frame drops. I'd first ask have you tried playing another game to see if the results are consistent as it could ultimately be an update from csgo that might've caused all this hassle. (note, 500fps quite impressive haven't played csgo in a while but my pc doesn't get those results and it is more powerful on paper)
I have everything optimized to the maximum to get the best fps, I am also having this low fps on both League of Legends and The Division 2, I am going to try it out on Valorant as well today and if it persists I'll have to format my pc and do everything again because I am a very tryhard player

Apr 12, 2020
I have everything optimized to the maximum to get the best fps, I am also having this low fps on both League of Legends and The Division 2, I am going to try it out on Valorant as well today and if it persists I'll have to format my pc and do everything again because I am a very tryhard player
Btw Just realized ur name is GUN3Y so Ima take a wild guess and say ur turkish? Because I am Turkish

TRENDING THREADS