Infinite Boot Loop

Jammrh

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
So, I've been recently finding my home built gaming PC crashing more and more frequently (had it about 3 years now) and it especially didnt like CSGO. Furthermore, the PC has slowed drastically due to software no longer required and I suspect various malware's and viruses.
I decided to reset my windows, the PC had no files on except being the hardcore(ish) gaming computer I wanted.
Upon doing this, I reinstalled the motherboard drivers from the disk, then the most recent sapphire drivers for my GPU. This also included my updates for Windows, which is around 192 updates and 1.3gb. However, when I first did this and I thought all clear, my .NET Framework v4.0.30319 wasn't working. Following another whole reinstall of windows once again, trying Directory backups and constant trying to set the .NET files to not automatically install, I am now stuck with an infinite loop, with the max the computer gets to is the windows logo... Is it time to buy windows 10?
Specs
AMD FX8350
Sapphire R9 270x
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 AMD 3+
Windows 7
Hyper X 8gb 1666mhz RAM
Corsair CX600w Bronze PSU

I'm dying to get this PC back and running as I'm a regular streamer and really want to get back to earning money

Solution
Think I have sorted the issue, it seems my motherboard BIOS wasn't running effectively. Simple solution to Load CMOS to BIOS and it seems all good. System Restore set to a new installation of Windows 10

Jammrh

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
Think I have sorted the issue, it seems my motherboard BIOS wasn't running effectively. Simple solution to Load CMOS to BIOS and it seems all good. System Restore set to a new installation of Windows 10

Solution