Question Infinite loading :<

Sep 23, 2019
I know many people get this problem a lot. My system was working well until one day when i was using it, suddenly one monitor disconnected, then the screen went black a few times and the system froze. Ive turned off the thing and now i am stuck on the infinite loading screen with the disk constantly in use.
I tried:
  • safe mode
  • changing between RAID/AHCI
  • the windows repair tool
  • diffrent sata ports for the disk
  • boot order
  • bios reset
This is the second time i have this problem and the last time i just did a clean reinstall of the system. Now i cant do this because i have many important things (i could copy them to something else but that is the last thing id do because they weigh so much id have to use many storage devices xd)

Sep 23, 2019
UPDATE: I've let it boot, and after 3 hours it actually did. I'm running a Defender scan now and removing new programs/files. What should i do to avoid these problems in the future?

It seems that my SSD(HyperX Savage, DDR4, 8 GB,2400MHz, CL12 ) went very very slow, and it actually does sometimes random (Sometimes i get slow system load times, and everything from the SSD loads slowly too)

lynx1021

Distinguished
SSD's can run slow if they get hot, personally I have heard of some issues with the Kingston drives. Samsung Qvo or Intel are about bullet proof. Maybe you can clone it to a new drive before it dies. Always make backups. Don't defrag SSD's. Leave at least 25% of the space free.