[SOLVED] Infinite loop after uncompletely deleting OS

Jun 18, 2020
A few months ago I tried to delete my OS because of virus. But when I try to delete it, I didn't realize that my laptop's battery has already run out of power. So it's just shutdown.

After that I tried to activate my laptop again but it's just stuck in infinite loop. I've tried to get into windows boot manager (so I can just install a new OS), but when I do that it's just shutdown and do the infinite loop again.
The loop happen after the lenovo logo appear.

Please tell me how to fix that.

Solution
D
Mmmh. Try disabling boot from any other source and see what happens.
If nothings changes you may want to try detaching (phisically) your HDD and boot from USB. Once Windows is booted you can reattach it and format it through the tool in Windows installer.
D

Deleted member 1272431

Can you access your BIOS? If so, easiest thing is to prepare a bootable usb and reinstall your os by forcing the boot from there so you can format the HD and start afresh.
If not, try forcing shutdown a few times: do you get prompter to Windows Recovery options?

Jun 18, 2020
Can you access your BIOS? If so, easiest thing is to prepare a bootable usb and reinstall your os by forcing the boot from there so you can format the HD and start afresh.
If not, try forcing shutdown a few times: do you get prompter to Windows Recovery options?
I can access my bios, but even after I make the usb be the first to be booted, it won't boot my usb at all. It just keep restarting all over again.
I've tried to force shut down it for a few time, but it won't show the window recovery option.

D

Deleted member 1272431

Mmmh. Try disabling boot from any other source and see what happens.
If nothings changes you may want to try detaching (phisically) your HDD and boot from USB. Once Windows is booted you can reattach it and format it through the tool in Windows installer.

Reactions: Dumdidam
Solution