Question Infinitely restarting

Feb 1, 2023
Hello,I do hope I can have some help, please... I think I know what it is, but I'm not an expert...

My PC constantly turns on for a few seconds, then turns off, and does this constantly without anything happening or being displayed.

The fans turn on then it all just suddenly cuts out...
I was trying to change my CPU...
Is it dead..?

Hello,I do hope I can have some help, please... I think I know what it is, but I'm not an expert...

My PC constantly turns on for a few seconds, then turns off, and does this constantly without anything happening or being displayed.

The fans turn on then it all just suddenly cuts out...
I was trying to change my CPU...
Is it dead..?
Possibly.

That's all I can say with the information provided.

Feb 1, 2023
recheck all power cable and made sure new cpu does not have bent pins you hvae something that create a short so system stop .
Thank you for reading!
I did notice, now that I think about it, the little (I have no idea what they are called) yellow things that sit on the motherboard underneath the cpu, 1 or two of them looked a bit bent, kind of?

I'm hoping I can re-align it and it will work... i'll give it a try...
(the old CPU (I5'4460 doesn't seem to start the computer neither, but it was all fine before I tried to swap them)

Feb 1, 2023
Thank you for your patience!
Here are some images

1:

2:
Screenshot_20230201-191019_Gallery.jpg

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
give a closer look of this part I did notice, now that I think about it, the little (I have no idea what they are called) yellow things that sit on the motherboard underneath the cpu, 1 or two of them looked a bit bent, kind of? that where your issue could be if you could made a zoom of it as picture .