Infinity Patrol Oath?

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite Worlds
gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.

Scott
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

In article <scott-626818.01232320032005@news.west.cox.net>,
Scott Ellsworth <scott@alodar.com> wrote:

> Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite Worlds
> gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.
>
> Scott


In the brightest day, in the darkest night,...?



Charleson Mambo

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To confuse, inveigle, and obfuscate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<spam> www.accanthology.com Buy "The Alt.Cyberpunk.Chatsubo Anthology" </spam>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:59:48 -0400, Charleson Mambo
<mambospam1@prtc.net> wrote:

>In article <scott-626818.01232320032005@news.west.cox.net>,
> Scott Ellsworth <scott@alodar.com> wrote:
>
>> Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite Worlds
>> gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.
>>
>> Scott
>
>
> In the brightest day, in the darkest night,...?
>

On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty...
 

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
2,727
0
20,780
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

"David Johnston" wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:59:48 -0400, Charleson Mambo wrote:
>
>> Scott Ellsworth wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite Worlds
>>> gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.
>>>
>>> Scott
>>
>>
>> In the brightest day, in the darkest night,...?
>>
>
> On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty...
>

"dyb, dyb, dyb."
"dob, dob, dob."

Dave
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

"Dave" <dgreenlaw_no_spam@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:25qdnY9EeaYyoqLfRVn-2g@rogers.com...
>
> "David Johnston" wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:59:48 -0400, Charleson Mambo wrote:
>>
>>> Scott Ellsworth wrote:
>>>
>>>> Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite Worlds
>>>> gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.
>>>>
>>>> Scott
>>>
>>>
>>> In the brightest day, in the darkest night,...?
>>>
>>
>> On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty...
>>
>
> "dyb, dyb, dyb."
> "dob, dob, dob."
>
The party of the first hereby known as the Infinity patrol as the employer,
is employing the party of the second, hereby known as the employee is
required to follow these rules (as defined under...)
 

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
2,727
0
20,780
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

"Warren Okuma" wrote:
>
> "Dave" wrote:
>>
>> "David Johnston" wrote:
>>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:59:48 -0400, Charleson Mambo wrote:
>>>
>>>> Scott Ellsworth wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite Worlds
>>>>> gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.
>>>>>
>>>>> Scott
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> In the brightest day, in the darkest night,...?
>>>>
>>>
>>> On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty...
>>>
>>
>> "dyb, dyb, dyb."
>> "dob, dob, dob."
>>
> The party of the first hereby known as the Infinity patrol as the
> employer, is employing the party of the second, hereby known as the
> employee is required to follow these rules (as defined under...)
>
"Which means that right now, we need to throw a party."

Dave
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

Charleson Mambo wrote:
> In article <scott-626818.01232320032005@news.west.cox.net>,
> Scott Ellsworth <scott@alodar.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite
Worlds
> > gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.
> >

To protect Homeline from devastation,
To unite all timelines in our nation,
To denounce the evils of truth and love,
To extend our reach to the stars above.
[Insert agent 1's name here]
[Insert agent 2's name here]
Infinity Inc, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
[Insert agent 3's name here], dat's right!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

On 24 Mar 2005 12:33:04 -0800, dchilders@cablespeed.com wrote:

>Charleson Mambo wrote:
>> In article <scott-626818.01232320032005@news.west.cox.net>,
>> Scott Ellsworth <scott@alodar.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite Worlds
>>> gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.
>>>
>
>To protect Homeline from devastation,
>To unite all timelines in our nation,

ROFLOL! (Now to read the rest of the post...)


>To denounce the evils of truth and love,
>To extend our reach to the stars above.
>[Insert agent 1's name here]
>[Insert agent 2's name here]
>Infinity Inc, blast off at the speed of light!
>Surrender now or prepare to fight!
>[Insert agent 3's name here], dat's right!

Still LOL...

(And I've only ever seen one episode of Pokemon.)

--
Rob Kelk Personal address (ROT-13): eboxryx -ng- wxfei -qbg- pbz
"As far as Doug is concerned, "dignity" is just a tragic disease that
other people suffer from."
- Bob Schroeck, talking about his V&V character, 15 March 2005
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?)

<dchilders@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
news:1111696384.668998.43470@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

>> > Anyone cribbed one together yet? A quick read through Infinite
> Worlds
>> > gives us only the last clause about protecting the secret.
>> >
>
> To protect Homeline from devastation,
> To unite all timelines in our nation,
> To denounce the evils of truth and love,
> To extend our reach to the stars above.
> [Insert agent 1's name here]
> [Insert agent 2's name here]
> Infinity Inc, blast off at the speed of light!
> Surrender now or prepare to fight!
> [Insert agent 3's name here], dat's right!


That one's pretty good, but I like-

I comma square bracket recruit's name square bracket comma do solemnly swear
by square bracket recruit's deity of choice square bracket to uphold the
Laws and Ordinances of the Infinity Patrol serve the public trust comma and
defend the citizens of His stroke Her bracket delete whichever is
inappropriate bracket Majesty bracket name of current ruler bracket without
fear comma favor comma or thought of personal safety semi-colon to pursue
evildoers and protect the innocent comma laying down my life if necessary in
the cause of said duty comma so help me bracket aforesaid deity bracket full
stop.