Question Info needed on unknown Antec fans

RustyRagdoll

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2015
Greetings everyone,

For general context, since i'm close to upgrading to a 12700K, i was looking at upgrading my case fans since they're the stock ones (and have served me perfectly so far).
My case is an Antec DF700 FLUX, and i cannot find any specific specs on the front 3 ARGB fans that come stock with the case, since i'm looking at the Fractal Design Aspect 14 RGB fans, i wanted to compare CFM and Noise levels to see if it's worth the upgrade.

Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
With a 2.05mm H20 static pressure and 78CFM airflow, which are pretty good specs for an RGB fan since most RGB and A-RGB fans suffer from lower performance specifications, I'd be very, VERY surprised if the included stock Antec fans come anywhere close to the performance of those fans since the majority of fans that most case manufacturers include with the case are generally a lower quality model in order to keep the costs down.

At a maximum noise level of 35db however they aren't exactly quiet like something like a Noctua fan would be. But unless you plan to have a need to run the case fans at high speed most of the time, it's probably not a concern AND the stock fans that come with the Antect case probably aren't much if any better...
With a 2.05mm H20 static pressure and 78CFM airflow, which are pretty good specs for an RGB fan since most RGB and A-RGB fans suffer from lower performance specifications, I'd be very, VERY surprised if the included stock Antec fans come anywhere close to the performance of those fans since the majority of fans that most case manufacturers include with the case are generally a lower quality model in order to keep the costs down.

At a maximum noise level of 35db however they aren't exactly quiet like something like a Noctua fan would be. But unless you plan to have a need to run the case fans at high speed most of the time, it's probably not a concern AND the stock fans that come with the Antect case probably aren't much if any better in this regard anyhow.

Solution

RustyRagdoll

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2015

At a maximum noise level of 35db however they aren't exactly quiet like something like a Noctua fan would be. But unless you plan to have a need to run the case fans at high speed most of the time, it's probably not a concern AND the stock fans that come with the Antec case probably aren't much if any better in this regard anyhow.
Seeing it that way, it shouldn't matter much.
It'd be good if they shared specs, but after i replace them i'll have a look at their model number and try to look up the specs.

Thank you for the help.

Emoji_Thumbs_up_001.png