Info on Dell Cases

I'm thinking of buying a refurbished Dell GX110 PIII 866 computer, I want to
know whether the case is plastic or metal, I am looking to have a 21"
monitor on top of it, will it suppose the heavy weight on it?

Any help would be appreciated.

GX110 case is plastic outside... but inside is all metal... it will hold
your monitor no problem
HTH

--

------Splitskull-----

"Mr Neil" <neil.z @tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
| I'm thinking of buying a refurbished Dell GX110 PIII 866 computer, I want
| know whether the case is plastic or metal, I am looking to have a 21"
| monitor on top of it, will it suppose the heavy weight on it?
|
| Any help would be appreciated.

thanks for the advice