Infocom's A Mind Forever Voyaging Question

I also downloaded Infocom's A Mind Forever Voyaging from
theunderdogs.org, and in the Epilogue of A Mind Forever Voyaging, the
Skycab lands at the spaceport with the white shuttle, and it says,
"Humanity was beginning a journey into the universe, a voyage that
would last forever." You then see the Acknowledgments, and in the
version I downloaded, the game ends after the Acknowledgments, but I
don't think the game is supposed to end when the Skycab lands at the
spaceport. Is there supposed to be more of the Epilogue in the game?

briansipler@yahoo.com wrote:
> I also downloaded Infocom's A Mind Forever Voyaging from
> theunderdogs.org, and in the Epilogue of A Mind Forever Voyaging, the
> Skycab lands at the spaceport with the white shuttle, and it says,
> "Humanity was beginning a journey into the universe, a voyage that
> would last forever." You then see the Acknowledgments, and in the
> version I downloaded, the game ends after the Acknowledgments, but I
> don't think the game is supposed to end when the Skycab lands at the
> spaceport. Is there supposed to be more of the Epilogue in the game?

No disrespect intended, but do you realize that this is the 5th time
you've asked this question? The answer is, no, that's all there is to
the game. I don't know if there's a source out there that says
otherwise, but, if there is, it's wrong, AFAIK.

--
Daphne

Daphne, does the player's prompt appear again after you see the
Acknowledgments in the Epilogue?