[SOLVED] Information needed on PCIe v3.0 x4 (8.0 GT/s) bus and a confirmation on the compatibility of the M.2 NVMe PCIe slot.

Oct 27, 2020
I was thinking of installing an M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD on my device (HP Pavilion 15-ck069tx) so I decided to check if I have the compatible PCIe bus free (i.e the PCIe v3.0 x4 (8.0 GT/s) bus). Hence I installed the HWiNFO64 application on my device and when I went through the bus section, I found that all my PCI Express Root Ports (#1[A1/C1]), #5[A1/C1]) & #6[A1/C1]) said "YES" under "Slot implemented". Later I noticed that the PCIe v3.0 x4 (8.0 GT/s) bus is being used by my graphics card (Nvidia GeForce Mx130 2GB), although it says PCIe v3.0 x4 (8.0 GT/s) @ [DISABLED].
Now I cannot understand whether an M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD when installed in the M.2 slot will give me its peak performance or not due to the unavailability of the PCIe v3.0 x4 (8.0 GT/s) bus.
Please help me to understand it better, how things work internally, and make a decision regarding the same. Also, I've already purchased the Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB NVMe PCIe SSD, so will it work perfectly on my device without any issues and give peak performance? Also, how will my graphics card and the M.2 NVMe SSD work simultaneously as I think they will be using the same PCIe v3.0 x4 (8.0 GT/s) bus?
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Tanay