information you have about Glasser

Archived from groups: misc.emerg-services,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

thank you for your time and would appreciate any
information you have about Glasser before we are
able to track him down. Should he learn that we
are seeking him, he may may be able to flee.

thank you,
SACFBIINVST Special Agent
case#19252079350

Spam Cop wrote:

> thank you for your time and would appreciate any
> information you have about Glasser before we are
> able to track him down. Should he learn that we
> are seeking him, he may may be able to flee.
>
> thank you,
> SACFBIINVST Special Agent
> case#19252079350

What kind of information do you need?

You name it, I've got it!

kxtln@rock.com (Spam Cop) wrote in message news:<6bc6b56f.0404181827.18358b18@posting.google.com>...
> thank you for your time and would appreciate any
> information you have about Glasser before we are
> able to track him down. Should he learn that we
> are seeking him, he may may be able to flee.
>
> thank you,
> SACFBIINVST Special Agent
> case#19252079350

SPAM COP 96126

this aholes pic. is in the 96126 postoffice

96126SPAMCOP@canada.com (SPAM COP 96126) wrote in message news:<880d923e.0404210749.56bd5137@posting.google.com>...
> kxtln@rock.com (Spam Cop) wrote in message news:<6bc6b56f.0404181827.18358b18@posting.google.com>...
> > thank you for your time and would appreciate any
> > information you have about Glasser before we are
> > able to track him down. Should he learn that we
> > are seeking him, he may may be able to flee.
> >
> > thank you,
> > SACFBIINVST Special Agent
> > case#19252079350
>
> SPAM COP 96126
>
> this aholes pic. is in the 96126 postoffice

SPAM COP
i have emailed this info. to the fbi http://www.tinyurl.com/35kds