[SOLVED] Informations not showing on MSI BIOS screen and unable to control mouse and keyboard (on MSI BIOS screen)

Aug 6, 2021
I tried to reboot BIOS (because when I start my pc theres an warning thing which told me my BIOS was abnormal and my pc will randomly freeze when im running games) with some ways I found on Google . when I open the MSI CLICK BIOS 5 menu, I found my keyboard and mouse not useable. Some of the informations were not shown normally also. (I didn't try to fix the BIOS on the motherboard because i don't know how)
20210806_100700.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might it be possible to state what the make and model of your motherboard is? Did you enter into BIOS in that state or did that happen after(say) a BIOS update? Have you tried powering the system down, disconnecting from the wall and the monitor and then removing the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes before replacing and retrying to power the system back on? To me it looks like your BIOS is corrupt and you might need to recover your BIOS...hence why I asked about your motherboard's make and model.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might it be possible to state what the make and model of your motherboard is? Did you enter into BIOS in that state or did that happen after(say) a BIOS update? Have you tried powering the system down, disconnecting from the wall and the monitor and then removing the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes before replacing and retrying to power the system back on? To me it looks like your BIOS is corrupt and you might need to recover your BIOS...hence why I asked about your motherboard's make and model.

Solution