Ink cartridge not compatible

niteshnigam03

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
I have a refilled a hp 803cartridge it worked fine for many times but suddenly my printer starts to show blinking on black cartridge led. I cant print anything ..........i need help please help ....

Solution
Refilled cartridges are the bane of printer manufacturers.

They do not want you to be able to use refilled cartridges. Doing so costs them lots of money.

So what has happened is probably one of two things: 1) they can detect and "refuse" a refilled cartridge or 2) the "refill" is somehow now faulty and the cartridge is no longer 'acceptable".

Yes, purchasing OEM ink cartridges is more expensive. However, the printer manufacturers are under no obligation to allow anyone to use third party products.

I gave up on HP quite some time ago due to their proprietary and expensive policies.

Try a legitimate HP ink cartridge. If that cartridge fails to work then the printer may be the problem.

But do check the printer's User...

Ralston18

Titan
Refilled cartridges are the bane of printer manufacturers.

They do not want you to be able to use refilled cartridges. Doing so costs them lots of money.

So what has happened is probably one of two things: 1) they can detect and "refuse" a refilled cartridge or 2) the "refill" is somehow now faulty and the cartridge is no longer 'acceptable".

Yes, purchasing OEM ink cartridges is more expensive. However, the printer manufacturers are under no obligation to allow anyone to use third party products.

I gave up on HP quite some time ago due to their proprietary and expensive policies.

Try a legitimate HP ink cartridge. If that cartridge fails to work then the printer may be the problem.

But do check the printer's User Guide/Manual to learn what "slow blinking" may indicate.

Hopefully something you can fix.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS