• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Inno 3D GeForce RTX 2070 8GB iChill X3 driver update problem

Verdon

Reputable
Nov 20, 2015
Hey guys, i have this gpu and my build is brand new . The first time, when i 've just installed windows (10 pro) in my drive, it started right after 10 mins or so. The gpu drivers got automatically installed by windows and the pc freezes completely. I moved the mouse and i saw that it moved but after a random time. It's like super lag, i move the mouse or i click on something and then after a random amount of time it happens. So with a lot of patience i moved the mouse and restarted the pc into safe mode, i unistalled completely the drivers (with ddu else it does the same thing) and i installed them again from the official site. Any time now that i want to update my gpu driver i have to unistall previous drivers then use ddu and then clean install new driver. Any ideas on what's the problem exactly and how to deal with it so i don't have to do this whole thing everytime?

CPU : Ryzen 5 2600
RAM : Adata XPG Spectrix D60G 16GB - 3200MHz
MOBO: Asrock X570 Taichi
Drives: M.2 256GB / HDD 1TB

ASK THE COMMUNITY