Inno 3D Twin X2

Aug 21, 2018
Hello there, new to Toms. I Saw this on eBay just now, as I have been trying to get a GTX 1080ti under $Aud 1000 landed. I have found this Inno 3D card, new

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Inno3D-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-TwinX2-11GB-GDDR5X-DVI-3xDP-HDMI-N108T-1SDN-Q6-/123320477237?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

$998

Sellers feedback is 74

Also this as well:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/332553168251 (Blower style)

$996

Is there any issues with Inno cards, as against say EVGA, MSI et al? I see this has only 2 fans, but will be in a large very well ventilated case, only running X-Plane 11

If you had a choice, which would it be?

Cheers

Solution
It'd take the Inno3D over the blow cooler myself. As for the brand, i've never had one of their cards myself but they've been around for quite a long time now and i've never heard anything to suggest they are not fine running cards. As for the seller, looks legitimate to me with the reviews & verified with the eBay money back guarantee. I'd personally always try to get a card from a legitimate retailer but if you're comfortable with buying off eBay i see no reason to suspect it's not legitimate. Hope this helps! :)

CRO5513Y

Expert
Ambassador
It'd take the Inno3D over the blow cooler myself. As for the brand, i've never had one of their cards myself but they've been around for quite a long time now and i've never heard anything to suggest they are not fine running cards. As for the seller, looks legitimate to me with the reviews & verified with the eBay money back guarantee. I'd personally always try to get a card from a legitimate retailer but if you're comfortable with buying off eBay i see no reason to suspect it's not legitimate. Hope this helps! :)

Solution
Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for your reply CRO5513Y I decided against the Inno3D card, (well that item specifically) bit suss of the seller, not to mention he left "a its a great card" in the customer reviews of his own item for sale...cant b too careful these days