Inno3D 1050ti or EVGA SC 1050Ti?

nawabaarij

Commendable
Jun 26, 2018
Inno3D 1050TI (dual fan) with box and warranty or EVGA SuperClocked 1050ti without box and warranty? Which one should I buy? Also will a Corsair VS350 power these just fine with OC?

Solution
New but with no warranty ?

No I'd ignore the branding entirely in favor of a twin fan cooler & a warranty personally.

Brand snobbery means a lot of people will always pick evga, msi, gb cards.

The secondary smaller brands likeinno3d, gainward,palit, galax,powercolor make perfectly good gpu's too though.

Nothing wrong with the inno3d card at all.

nawabaarij

Commendable
Jun 26, 2018

I have a i5 6400 and One DDR3 Ram stick and 1 case fan. Also, isn't EVGA a better brand and the card is new too

New but with no warranty ?

No I'd ignore the branding entirely in favor of a twin fan cooler & a warranty personally.

Brand snobbery means a lot of people will always pick evga, msi, gb cards.

The secondary smaller brands likeinno3d, gainward,palit, galax,powercolor make perfectly good gpu's too though.

Nothing wrong with the inno3d card at all.

Solution

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

EVGA is normally recognized as a better brand, but Inno3D is also a very good brand, the cards should perform within the "Margin of error" in games, I would still go with the Inno3D card because of the box and warranty if you have some issues down the road that warranty will be nice. Not to mention of you ever sell it used the box will be a nice touch.