majalxxv

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2002
Hello!
Hav problem w/ my Video card, Inno3d Geforce MX440 SE, i already installed the drivers but seems it's not properly working... is it compatible with SDRAM memory or I have to change with DDR also.... and when i run DirectX Setup always ended with errors... please help.... please e-mail me asap... thanx....

rubikian

Distinguished
May 20, 2002
What's your system specs? It's hard for us to help if you just tell us that there is a problem and no further description. There could be thousands of faults which lead to this problem...

10GHZ

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002
what do u exactly mean by "not working properly" ,what are the symptons? give us the error messages which you've encountered while trying to install dx.
i dont' think it's the ram that causing this, must be somthing else, give us more detail.

majalxxv

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2002
Am using win98se, Duron 900+, and asus board K7's with 256 SDRAM... with Direct X 8.1 .....

in the dxdiag setup there is a conflict in bothh video and audio components... hows that?

thanx....

majalxxv

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2002
already installed via 4 in 1 drivers, and uninstalled previous driver of video card and get the latest detonator from nvidia... seems nothing change... it hangs in some games... how bout IRQ problems? or was it a game problem at all...