Question Input lag in games after time

Nov 23, 2019
Ok so I've been dealing with this issue for multiple months now and have no idea what is causing it. I've tried so many different things but the problem persists. What happens is after the PC has been running for from what I've found, roughly 2 hours, an input lag occurs in games and will remain until the PC is restarted. Ive tried almost everything software related that people have suggested I try and have resorted to buying new parts for my PC just to fix this issue. Currently I have already replaced my PSU, SSD, Ram, Mouse Keyboard, none of which fixed the problem at hand. If anyone has any suggestions or guesses as to what this problem might be related to please tell me as I'm willing to try absolutely anything at this time. (Put this in windows 10 as I have no idea where else to put it, sorry.)

SPECS:
(Motherboard) GIGABYTE GA-AB350M
GAMING 3
(GPU) ZOTAC GTX 1060 6gb mini
(CPU) AMD Ryzen 1600x
(PSU) CORSAIR 850X
(MEMORY) Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200MHz 16gb
(STORAGE) Samsung 860 EVO 500gb SSD

Nov 23, 2019
It isnt something to do with Windows unfortunately. I have verified. Check my thread out here. Lots of info and a lot more folks with the same or very similar issues: https://www.overclock.net/forum/375...untered-mouse-keyboard-input-lag-related.html
Hey, if you have the same issue as me, make sure your windows copy is activated. buying a license key solved the problem for me. basically what was happening is that when the input lag issue would happen, the activate windows watermark at the bottom of the screen would appear. it seems as If it is set to a 2 hour timer for whatever reason and when it pops up, it changes your game into a windowed borderless/fullscreen hybrid and launches every game like that untill restart.