Question input lag problem on mouse

boss9014

Prominent
Oct 21, 2017
Hi guys,
I have a weird problem that I have encountered. I currently run a EVGA 1050 TI SC GAMING, ASUS B450M-A MOBO, Ryzen 5 1600 3.7GHz OC, Corsair TX550 PSU, 16GB PNY Anarchy 2400MHz RAM, and Samsung 850 EVO 250GB. Every time I turn on my computer for the first time a day, or any time after a couple of hours of being off, when I first load in games such as Fortnite or Overwatch, I notice an extremely reasonable amount of mouse lag/delay. When I restart my computer not to short afterward and I load into the game, it is really responsive and so for a couple of hours (2-3) before the mouse delay becomes noticeable and I have to restart my PC again. After restarting and when I'm in a creative match, where there isn't much graphic intensive utilization going on, the game is pretty responsive, smooth and such. However, when I'm in an actual game, or I'm looking at a lot of builds/buildings, I would still get a lot of mouse delay. The thing that is quite odd is that while having the mouse delay in game, when I press ESC to open up the pause screen, my cursor is extremely responsive and accurate. Same thing with my desktop, I never get any mouse delay in my desktop but only in game when things are being 'rendered' apparently. Is there something wrong with my GTX 1050 TI? I've done almost everything in the textbook online and I still haven't found a solution to this problem. When my mouse delay occurs, I do not have any keyboard input lag. I currently use a logitech G pro WIRED, but I've also tested on a G403 and a G502, same result. I've had this problem for around a year. Is my 1050 TI the problem? Is it time for an upgrade? This has made my aim extremely inconsistent and it's been itching me forever. I have tried different USB ports on my mobo, USB 2.0 and 3.0 used 500ms and 1000ms polling rate, messed with Windows settings, etc... nothing has worked. My friend who has a i7-8750u and a mobile 1050 TI never gets any mouse delay in game ....???? I'm perplexed. Any help would be appreciated