Question Input not supported

May 23, 2020
So I've been using this computer for months to game and I moved houses and i dropped the box where it was and now the gpu shows input not supported when I plug the HDMI into the monitor and I tried it on another monitor and same thing happened but then I tried it on my smart TV and it works during boot but then my TV changes to a higher resolution and it stops displaying and I went to start pc in safe mode and then it works but only on the smart TV even though resolutions are now low and it shows the same error on the monitors "input not supported" I have a r7 260x cpu is i5 3470

So I've been using this computer for months to game and I moved houses and i dropped the box where it was and now the gpu shows input not supported when I plug the HDMI into the monitor and I tried it on another monitor and same thing happened but then I tried it on my smart TV and it works during boot but then my TV changes to a higher resolution and it stops displaying and I went to start pc in safe mode and then it works but only on the smart TV even though resolutions are now low and it shows the same error on the monitors "input not supported" I have a r7 260x cpu is i5 3470

When you say you dropped the box, you mean you dropped the computer? Did you re-seat the video card? Try different cables or connection types to the monitors?

May 23, 2020
When you say you dropped the box, you mean you dropped the computer? Did you re-seat the video card? Try different cables or connection types to the monitors?
I tried a different gpu with the same monitor and it worked but when I use the r7 260x on that monitor it displays input not supported but the gpu used to work on that monitor and it doesn't give me that error when I try it on the smart TV just that the display stops working on the TV when resolution auto changes to one too high and I also tried different hdmi cables and a dvi too but same error