Input signal out of range each time trying to play a game

May 14, 2018
Hello guys. Firstable, i'm a budget gamer who recently upgraded my gpu from gt 730 ddr3 into gtx 560. Since i was playing with my gt 730, i had no problems with my screen/display. But, after i upgraded into gtx 560 suddenly most of my games i tried to get into are no longer displaying instead, there's a message that says "Input signal out of range, please change to 1280x1024 - 60Hz. But, my settings are already the exact like that since the first place. I've even tried to reinstall and update my drivers and still no new results are happening right now. The same think that happened when i tried to change my monitor into 1366x768 and changed based like the native resolution the 1366x768 screen does and, still nothing. I have run out of ideas. Please, i'm really frustrated right now. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

UPDATE: I've tested a few more games. and, actually a few games are still working perfectly. But, most of them are still in a problematical state. here's the result for all the games that i've tested:
- Alien isolation: Input signal out of range
- saints row 3: Input signal out of range
- Dead island definitive edition: Input signal out of range
- Shadow of mordor: No problems
- Far cry 4: No problems
- Dragon's dogma dark arisen: No problems

Solution
Can you upload couple screenshots?
If you have some custom resolutions or refresh rates added to your list they have to be tested first whether functioning or not. I would delete any resolution, and let Nvidia control panel and re-detect your monitor .

R0GG

Distinguished
- What is the refresh rate settings of your monitor in Nvidia control panel?
- Do you have any custom resolutions listed there with higher than 60 MHz refresh rate, or much higher resolutions than your screen native resolution 1366x768?

May 14, 2018

Refresh rate in nvidia control panel is 60hz
yeah there are so many higher options for the resolution higher than the 1280x1024 monitor and the 1366x768 monitor

R0GG

Distinguished
Can you upload couple screenshots?
If you have some custom resolutions or refresh rates added to your list they have to be tested first whether functioning or not. I would delete any resolution, and let Nvidia control panel and re-detect your monitor .

Solution