Question Input Signal Out of Range

Curious Adrian

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2014
I have bought a few new parts to upgrade my computer set and as soon as I turn on my new computer, the error "Input Signal Out of Range" appears. Please take note that I haven't even installed an OS in it.

It takes me right into the error even without showing me my MoBo's brand or let me enter BIOS

It showed me the error while my MSI GeForce GTX 1050 OC 2g graphics card was plugged in.

I wouldn't say that the GPU was defective because I could use it just fine on my older computer.

I was only able to install an OS after removing the GPU and by using the built in VGA port of my motherboard.

Here are the steps I've done that did not help:

• Removed GPU and entered safe mode to change the resolution
  • Checked BIOS if there was anything different
  • Tried the GPU on a different motherboard (it works)
  • Installed the required drivers of that GPU to the SSD using a different
  • Factory reset my monitor's settings computer

Curious Adrian

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2014
I have bought a few new parts to upgrade my computer set and as soon as I turn on my new computer, the error "Input Signal Out of Range" appears. Please take note that I haven't even installed an OS in it.

It takes me right into the error even without showing me my MoBo's brand or let me enter BIOS

It showed me the error while my MSI GeForce GTX 1050 OC 2g graphics card was plugged in.

I wouldn't that the GPU was defective because I could use it just fine on my older computer.

I was only able to install an OS after removing the GPU and by using the built in VGA port of my motherboard.

Here are the steps I've done that did not help:

• Removed GPU and entered safe mode to change the resolution
  • Checked BIOS if there was anything different
  • Tried the GPU on a different motherboard (it works)
  • Installed the required drivers of that GPU to the SSD using a different computer

TRENDING THREADS