Insanely weird problems? Please help.

Thramo

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012
This is going to be difficult to explain but I shall try as breifly as possible. Please read.

My PC turns on to the normal lock screen, I type in my pin and it loads the desktop and black screens immediately. I can open task manager and go back to the lock screen fine from here but I cant use the PC.

IF it does not immediately black screen, my desktop loads as normal but whenever I try to click anything at all. Start menu, icon tray, the search icon, chrome, steam, file explore it comes up with this error -

The program can't start because C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll is missing from your computer. Blah Blah.

The error code ALWAYS changes.. so say I click google chrome.. This displays,

'Chrome.exe

The program can't start because C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll is missing from your computer'

It happens with anything, just the title of the error code changes to steam.exe, file explorer etc.

and If something does manage to load, such as the recycling bin, it immediately black screens again like I originally explained. I've tried all the fixes I can, but i cannot enter my computer files to fix the problem, use the internet to download anything, open settings to change anything.

I hope I explained in depth, If not I can try to upload pictures taken from my phone into this thread. Thank you for reading this!

Thramo

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012

I can't access my files. Safe mode crashes or does the exact same thing also..