Inserted bluetooths headphone's audio jack into mosquito killing bat(high voltage), now it only works on aux mode.

subhranshu50

Reputable
Nov 16, 2017
I inserted my bluetooth headphone's jack into mosquito killing bat(high voltage), now it only works on aux mode and with more bass output, when i try to on it in bluetooth mode it does not switches on, i probably short circuited something. can someone please help me fix this.

subhranshu50

Reputable
Nov 16, 2017

yeah i know it sounds bs, my bluetooth headphone has a functionality of using it as a wired headphone by connecting an aux cable to it, so when i inserted the aux cable in the high voltage the aux cable was connected to the headphone, i just want to know what could possibly be short circuited, it does has a power ic do you think replacing that would work?

subhranshu50

Reputable
Nov 16, 2017

yeah i know it sounds bs, my bluetooth headphone has a functionality of using it as a wired headphone by connecting an aux cable to it, so when i inserted the aux cable in the high voltage the aux cable was connected to the headphone, i just want to know what could possibly be short circuited, it does has a power ic do you think replacing that would work?