[SOLVED] Inside Extension Cords for UPC's

zomboromano

Reputable
Jan 27, 2018
I made a thread about this previously, and I feel like it was getting nowhere. People were very kind, but I feel lost.

Simply PUT: I have a UPC plugged into the wall, but it can't reach my desktop. My choice is either to get rid of my UPC or get a good extension cord that will work with a UPC.

Someone shared the cord below with me:

https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Ligh...subtag=tomshardware-us-1467943255732170500-20

Can anyone find me a cord like this, IN BLACK, at home depot, walmart, amazon, anywhere? I can't seem to find one.

And is a cord like that the best solution?

I keep getting suggestions, but people keep sharing yellow extension cords or yellow adapters.

I'm either getting rid of my UPC for a surge protector with a longer cord, or I'm keeping it if I can find the right extension cord to pair with it.

Please let me know if you know of any I can find online. I live in a small town and it's difficult to find much stuff around where I live.

zomboromano

Reputable
Jan 27, 2018

So currently I have it plugged into the wall, and I have a surge protector plugged into that. Obviously, that's double surge protection, I've heard that's a no go.

So you recommend plugging the extension cord you recommended into the wall, then plugging my UPC into that?

If that is the case, I'm going to need a 6 FT option.

I appreciate the answer.

If what I'm saying is accurate, then if I can get a 6 FT option I will be plenty happy with it!

zomboromano

Reputable
Jan 27, 2018