Inspiron 1100 vs. 1150

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I couldn't compare the two notebooks and I imagine based on the model
numbers not much is different but can anyone tell me what are the
differences ( 1150 is just out ) ?

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

1150 uses a better Intel chipset.

Supports 15" screen.

Can have mini-PCI wireless card installed internally.

1 Gb max RAM

<frank> wrote in message news:fb5u60dd0m5jk2bho2e5otv0bd70psl19l@4ax.com...
> I couldn't compare the two notebooks and I imagine based on the model
> numbers not much is different but can anyone tell me what are the
> differences ( 1150 is just out ) ?

JJ

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 20:00:12 GMT, "Dave" <dshirsh@comcast.net> wrote:

>1150 uses a better Intel chipset.
>
>Supports 15" screen.
>
>Can have mini-PCI wireless card installed internally.
>
>1 Gb max RAM
>
><frank> wrote in message news:fb5u60dd0m5jk2bho2e5otv0bd70psl19l@4ax.com...
>> I couldn't compare the two notebooks and I imagine based on the model
>> numbers not much is different but can anyone tell me what are the
>> differences ( 1150 is just out ) ?

Can the internal wireless card be installed at a later date by the
end-user or does it need to be factory installed?

TRENDING THREADS