Inspiron 6000

Can anyone tell me what type of memory the 6000 takes?
I'm thinking about buying ine, and I have some 200 pin PC 2700 SODIMMs which
I hope I can use.

Thanks
Kevin M

From www.crucial.com you need the following memory:

200-pin SODIMM DDR2 PC2-3200

DDR2 PC2-3200
CL=3
NON-ECC

They have a 512 MB stick for $78.56

The 2700 you have would be slower than what is built from the factory.

"Kevin M" <kmisenhxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me what type of memory the 6000 takes?
> I'm thinking about buying ine, and I have some 200 pin PC 2700 SODIMMs
> which I hope I can use.
>
> Thanks
> Kevin M

Thanks,