Inspiron 8600 - While supplies last.

Greetings,

I just received my Dell catalog for January 2005. On page 26 the Ispiron
8600 is featured. Along side the picture of the 8600 are the words - While
supplies last.

I have never noticed those words before.

Does anyone know what Dell intends to convey by these words.

Just curious and would like to know.

Lee

It means they are selling what they have in inventory and won't be
manufacturing any more 8600's you retard.
"Leer" <lghrc@ucts.com> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> I just received my Dell catalog for January 2005. On page 26 the Ispiron
> 8600 is featured. Along side the picture of the 8600 are the words - While
> supplies last.
>
> I have never noticed those words before.
>
> Does anyone know what Dell intends to convey by these words.
>
> Just curious and would like to know.
>
> Lee

Greg

You should work in a crisis hotline center. You have a really soft side.

"Jon Skidmore" <skidmon22@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> It means they are selling what they have in inventory and won't be
> manufacturing any more 8600's you retard.
> "Leer" <lghrc@ucts.com> wrote in message
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I just received my Dell catalog for January 2005. On page 26 the Ispiron
>> 8600 is featured. Along side the picture of the 8600 are the words -
>> While supplies last.
>>
>> I have never noticed those words before.
>>
>> Does anyone know what Dell intends to convey by these words.
>>
>> Just curious and would like to know.
>>
>> Lee

You've got to admit, that was a dumb question.
"Greg" <hays@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You should work in a crisis hotline center. You have a really soft side.
>

> "Jon Skidmore" <skidmon22@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> It means they are selling what they have in inventory and won't be
>> manufacturing any more 8600's you retard.
>> "Leer" <lghrc@ucts.com> wrote in message
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> I just received my Dell catalog for January 2005. On page 26 the Ispiron
>>> 8600 is featured. Along side the picture of the 8600 are the words -
>>> While supplies last.
>>>
>>> I have never noticed those words before.
>>>
>>> Does anyone know what Dell intends to convey by these words.
>>>
>>> Just curious and would like to know.
>>>
>>> Lee

Not dumb enough to start hurling abuse though.

"Brad Moeling" <bdmoeling@skybest.net> wrote in message
> You've got to admit, that was a dumb question.
> "Greg" <hays@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > You should work in a crisis hotline center. You have a really soft side.
> >

> > "Jon Skidmore" <skidmon22@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >> It means they are selling what they have in inventory and won't be
> >> manufacturing any more 8600's you retard.
> >> "Leer" <lghrc@ucts.com> wrote in message

Ispiron

You are correct! I apologize for my earlier remark.
"John Fryatt" <jrf1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Not dumb enough to start hurling abuse though.
>
> "Brad Moeling" <bdmoeling@skybest.net> wrote in message
>> You've got to admit, that was a dumb question.
>> "Greg" <hays@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > You should work in a crisis hotline center. You have a really soft
>> > side.
>> >

>> > "Jon Skidmore" <skidmon22@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Ispiron

gringo

to carry your reply further, the 8600 has been superceded by the 6000.

You can already purchase this new model, and there are limited reviews
around the web. The 9200 is being replaced by the 9300 which isn't available
yet.