Inspiron 9200 PS/2 port?

On Dell's specification web pages I find no reference to a PS/2 port.
Does the 9200 have one?

--David

2 USB ports. You will need a USB compatible mouse/keyboard.

--

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>

"David Ellis" <scribblemonger@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:hd07t09hl6ts8cqlvepfmtc5k2scijh5e0@4ax.com...
On Dell's specification web pages I find no reference to a PS/2 port.
Does the 9200 have one?

--David

That's a standard parallel port set to bi-directional communications.
It is commonly referred to as PS/2 communications.

Paul

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:19:58 -0800, David Ellis
<scribblemonger@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Dell's specification web pages I find no reference to a PS/2 port.
>Does the 9200 have one?
>
>--David

No, it's not. A parallel port is a big printer port. A PS/2 port is a
keyboard or mouse port.

Not sure how you got those confused.

Tom