Question Instagram wont work on second Router

lauw.agus

Commendable
Dec 7, 2017
Hello,
Instagram wont work on second router, but it does on main router. Connected both router with LAN Cable, either tried to changing the DNS & Firewall but it won't work. Need an Help with this!!
here's the Backup Setting of my Second Router https://gofile.io/?c=kUK3Ir

Thanks.

kanewolf

Titan
Have you done a factory reset on the second router? That is the simplest way to ensure there a no setting set that you don't know about. Without some parental controls or other things, a router doesn't "know" anything about what websites you are trying to get to.
A factory reset would clean any of those type settings.

lauw.agus

Commendable
Dec 7, 2017
Have you done a factory reset on the second router? That is the simplest way to ensure there a no setting set that you don't know about. Without some parental controls or other things, a router doesn't "know" anything about what websites you are trying to get to.
A factory reset would clean any of those type settings.
Thanks for reply Kane!
yea i did couple times, but still the same!
any solutions yet??

lauw.agus

Commendable
Dec 7, 2017
Does EVERY device connected to the second router work that way? What happens if you swap the two routers around? Does the entire house lose access ?
Everything works except Instagram on second router. But funny thing is when i use VPN suddenly Instagram starts to work..
i don't think it could be work cause there's no ONT Port on 2nd Router.
might be slight problem happening, thinking VPN would makes it work!

lauw.agus

Commendable
Dec 7, 2017
Is it every device that connects to the second router? Phone, tablet, PC, whatever ???
yess every devices connected to 2nd router including tv, phones, laptop

Have you tried configuring the second router as an access point -- https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...-router-to-a-wireless-ap-access-point.966884/ If you do that, then the "router" portion of the second router won't even be used.

What are the models of the two routers ?
tried above, still won't work
Main Router : Zte F660
2nd Router : Aztech FG7003GRV(AC)