Install a software on windows 7 problem

alyna

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
Hello,
ive a problem to install any software on windows 7. i cant even install games whish is compatible with wins 7. This message will appear when i want to run/install a software. " the specified procedudre could not be found"

alyna

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
i try download the link u give me and now i have credui.dll odi. but another error came out.. for example if i want to install a software or want to run task manager, i got this message ' logonui.exe-entry point not found. the procedure entry point CredUnPackAuthenticationBufferW could not be located in the dynamic link library credui.dll ' i totally dont have any idea about that error..

calguyhunk

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
Alyna, please use just 1 thread. It's confusing with 2 different ones.

Use the other one from now on. Are you still getting this error after following my instructions in the other thread? I think not, 'coz this entry was typed before the other one where you said that the dll was indeed successfully registered in the library.

Again, forget 'bout this thread. Use the other one.

calguyhunk

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
^@ henydiah - Please go through the other thread that I had linked in my second last post. Having problems installing everything from AV software to utility programs. Lined out solutions for her. Nothing seemed to work.