Question Install evo 212 and wont boot.install stock and boots...

Oct 22, 2019
Hey there,I have been using ma evo 212 cooler for years pc after pc.recently i removed it to change paste and when i reinstall it the pc doesnt boot.So i remove it and try with out and boots...after a few trys i have installed back the stock cooler and boots fine...Now what have broke?
Note the pc was working fine before with the evo212 ,all this started after i removed and reinstall it.
Cpu :2700x
MB:asus tuf x470 plus gaming

Hey there,I have been using ma evo 212 cooler for years pc after pc.recently i removed it to change paste and when i reinstall it the pc doesnt boot.So i remove it and try with out and boots...after a few trys i have installed back the stock cooler and boots fine...Now what have broke?
Note the pc was working fine before with the evo212 ,all this started after i removed and reinstall it.
Cpu :2700x
MB:asus tuf x470 plus gaming
What about backplate, have you changed that too ? make sure it doesn't touch back of MB except with 4 plastic pads at backplate corners.

Oct 22, 2019
What about backplate, have you changed that too ? make sure it doesn't touch back of MB except with 4 plastic pads at backplate corners.
Yeap,have the evo212 backplate and doesnt seem to have any damage .When i removed the cooler i left the backplate and the screws that hold the backplate on and booted fine.To me looks like cooler plessure problem but not sure what i can do with this.