jay

Can anyone tell me why after installing msn messenger
every time i log in i am informed that i have been logged
out of net messenger because i have signed in at a
different location, this has happened on both my PC's

"Jay" <jay_s9@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me why after installing msn messenger
> every time i log in i am informed that i have been logged
> out of net messenger because i have signed in at a
> different location, this has happened on both my PC's

You can only be logged in under a particular username once. So if you're
trying to log in with the same MSN username on both machines, it's not going
to work. If neither of them are working, then that name is logged on
elsewhere. Do you log on at another location, like at work, where you might
still be logged on?

If you're sure it's not YOU that's logged on, then maybe someone else has
hijacked your username and password.

Or there's a problem with your username on MSN, which is something they need
to work out for you.