Install HP Solution Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookcat27

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2011
Hello, I just purchased a new laptop and installed the printer drivers for my HP 7310xi all-in-one printer. The printer works fine. I have it on a wireless network. When I click on HP Solution Center, it says "HP Solution Center cannot run because the set-up was not complete. Re-run the set-up program from the installation CD for a network installation." What concerns me is the fact that other people are having problems with the HP Solution Center and Windows 7. I tried to find a download for the HP Solution Center that works for Windows 7 but I can't find a website that will allow me to download with out buying their package that will scan my computer and let me know which drivers are out of date. HELP!!!

G

You should have downloaded the Windows 7 drivers from the HP web-site for your printer which includes the Solution Center.

bookcat27

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2011
You should have downloaded the Windows 7 drivers from the HP web-site for your printer which includes the Solution Center.

That is what I was trying to do but I had a hard time finding exactly what I needed to download. Usually I don't have this much trouble with HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.