[SOLVED] Install Win10Pro on pop_os with vmware workstaion

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
does anyon have a step by step on how to Install Win10Pro on pop_os with vmware workstaion

ive got my system built an loaded with pop_os im about to buy win10pro an vmware Workstation 16 Player

i want to do it right anyone got a step by step instructions guild on how to do it

363160.1946c9696b5e88cd2d3d1e2b2531279f.1600.jpg

Solution
Install Vmware on your Pop-OS.
Use your favorite search tool for "Install Windows 10 on Vmware". There's not much difference from installing Windows on real hardware - download ISO from Microsoft, create a VM, tell it to boot from that ISO file.

Workstation version of Vmware is paid application (you're using both product names in your post). And before activating Windows, use it for a while to make sure this is how you want it.
Use your favorite search tool for "Install Windows 10 on Vmware". There's not much difference from installing Windows on real hardware - download ISO from Microsoft, create a VM, tell it to boot from that ISO file.

Workstation version of Vmware is paid application (you're using both product names in your post). And before activating Windows, use it for a while to make sure this is how you want it.

Solution

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017

thanks , an i wasnt brand naming i just always full descibe