Install windows 7

Solution
I don't see any specific support on Gigabyte's website for Windows 7 on the 300 series boards. Some vendors have tools to create a custom Windows installer that have the necessary drivers. I don't see that for Gigabyte.
You can find some articles on Windows 7 for 300 series motherboards which will give you generic things you need to add to the Windows installer, like USB 3 drivers.
BUT, the vendor doesn't support the OS and doesn't have drivers for that OS on their website, I would not recommend it.

kanewolf

Titan
I don't see any specific support on Gigabyte's website for Windows 7 on the 300 series boards. Some vendors have tools to create a custom Windows installer that have the necessary drivers. I don't see that for Gigabyte.
You can find some articles on Windows 7 for 300 series motherboards which will give you generic things you need to add to the Windows installer, like USB 3 drivers.
BUT, the vendor doesn't support the OS and doesn't have drivers for that OS on their website, I would not recommend it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS