Question Install Windows Without On-Board Graphics, Only A GPU.

Aug 5, 2019
(I have no idea if this post is in the right place because it involves a few things, so my apologies if this is in the wrong place :'p )
So.. I'm looking forward to building myself a machine for the purpose of gaming and hosting a few servers so that I can play games with my friends without having to have random people ruin the fun for us. So here's the specs for it; Ryzen 5 3600, MSI X570-A PRO , 32 GB DDR4 3200 MHz (Obs. 4x8 GB ) and a Radeon VII GPU.
Now, since the 3600 doesn't have on-board graphics and I'm rather new to the world of both PC building and PC gaming, I'd like to know if I can install Windows on the M.2 SSD using the GPU as the display. Since it has no drivers, I don't know if it'll even show a display or not so I'd like to know if there is any chance that it'll work and allow me to install Windows and then the drivers for the card.

Summing it up, I want to know if something will display on the monitor if I connect a DP to the GPU and the monitor. If not, what should I do to get the OS in with no on-board graphics and no other PC?

TRENDING THREADS