Installation of 3Com 3C562 Etherlink III question

G

A friend of mine bought a 3com 3C562 Etherlink III + 28.8 modem Pc card along with his dell made system. Anyone know if this is compatible with windows ME or where I can find some drivers? As it is right now, it shows a yellow exclamation in device manager and says it needs new drivers, which doesn't make sense cause Dell put it all together and I would assume that they would have installed all of the stuff.

G

Go to 3Com's web site. I've done it a number of times. Windows ME is probably compatible with Windows 98SE if you don't see ME.

You usually get zip files which need to be unzipped on floppies or even on the hard drive.

First make sure that the PCMCIA drivers from Dell are loaded already. Usually they are.

mcris

Honorable
May 9, 2012
I need drivers for XP. 3Com servers are down and HP site hasn't this model listed.

Go to 3Com's web site. I've done it a number of times. Windows ME is probably compatible with Windows 98SE if you don't see ME.

You usually get zip files which need to be unzipped on floppies or even on the hard drive.

First make sure that the PCMCIA drivers from Dell are loaded already. Usually they are.