Installed 4 memory and the PC keeps restarting

Jun 25, 2018
I bought ab ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VII HERO and I installed 4 or 3 memory sticks and keep restarting, but if I put 2 sticks (into B1 and B2) it's perfect.
So the problem in the A1 and A2.
Conf.:
- 4pcs of KINGMAX FLFF65F-D8KQ9(4GB 1333MHz)
700w psu

ameyer75

Reputable
May 17, 2017
Are you positive that all four of the RAM sticks are the exact same make/model? If they are, start by using one of the sticks that you're *sure* is good and put it in each of the slots, starting and shutting down the machine every time you move it. If it refuses to start while using one of those slots, then the motherboard needs to be RMA'd. If not, let us know and we can troubleshoot further.

Jun 25, 2018

The rams are same, and all of them is good.
But what is RMA'd?

ameyer75

Reputable
May 17, 2017

RMA- return merchandise authorization. You talk to the device's manufacturer and send it back to them. They will, in turn, service it or send you a new one. OR if you're within your return period, send it back and get a new one. RMA process can take 2-6 weeks or longer.

EDIT: If you're within your 30 day return window, I would return it from where ever you purchased it from (ie Best Buys, Amazon, etc). It will be MUCH faster to do it that way than to RMA it through the manufacturer.