[SOLVED] installed 5 5600x and monitors wont show anything

ackrmn

Prominent
Aug 5, 2022
So I installed a 5 5600x on my A320M-A Pro ( i checked on the official site before buying that it is compatible), and when starting my pc all fans and lights are working, except my monitors don't detect anything, switching to my old 5 2600 everything works fine. How could I fix this?

Solution
Welcome to the forums!

Would you list your Full System Spec?

Did you update your BIOS?

Also the 5600X Does not have integrated graphics so you'll need a GPU if you didn't have one previously.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
So I installed a 5 5600x on my A320M-A Pro ( i checked on the official site before buying that it is compatible), and when starting my pc all fans and lights are working, except my monitors don't detect anything, switching to my old 5 2600 everything works fine. How could I fix this?

If you are talking about what I think, you need to use the 2600 to update to the proper BIOS for your mobo (if it exists) to support the 5xxx CPU.

CompuGuy71

Proper
Jul 20, 2022
Welcome to the forums!

Would you list your Full System Spec?

Did you update your BIOS?

Also the 5600X Does not have integrated graphics so you'll need a GPU if you didn't have one previously.

Solution

ackrmn

Prominent
Aug 5, 2022
I thought about updating bios, but do I just need to put the file into formatted for bios USB and just do something from bios, or is there more because I've seen on yt people entering some codes or something like that

TRENDING THREADS