Question Installed a new AIO. Now PC shows no signal...

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys, I just installed a new AIO in my system, so I had to take everything out and put back in. It turns on and everything works properly, lights, fans, etc. but my mouse and keyboard have no lights that come on like they usually would, and my monitor posts no signal. My gpu fans weren’t spinning either, but that is normal upon start up. I don’t think they spin up until load? Whatever advice to fix this is great. Thanks!

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017
The manual for that ml240l isn't great. But one thing to check is that you have the correct plug connected to CPU fan.
Your motherboard doesn't have any LEDs to help with debug. Did you take the CPU out of the socket to change coolers ?
No, but I cleaned it while it was still in the mobo. The mobo lights are on fine, as well as radiator fans and normal fans. But no monitor signal and no lights on mouse/keyboard

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017
Seriously doubtful the cooler has anything to do with your issues. More than likely it's something overlooked, a simple error. Could be anything from needing to reseat the ram, checking the connection to the psu from the EPS to reset cmos.
I forgot to mention, I also added in some extension cables for my psu to my motherboard and gpu, bout I don’t know if that could be a possible problem?

kanewolf

Titan
No, no speakers, but everything seems to be on, but the monitor doesn’t post and lights come on in my pc, but not on my mouse and keyboard...
Without a speaker your board can't provide any status on the POST status. Your monitor not having a signal and your USB not having power means that your PC is NOT powering up very far. It is being prevented either because it is protecting your CPU because it thinks there is no cooler, or something is not plugged in correctly.

Those extension cables could be your problem. Take them out and try it. Changing too many things at once, makes troubleshooting difficult.

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017
Okay, so I changed out the cables back to normal. It’s doing the same thing though. However now my AIO color changed. Fans spin up in case and AIO, no fans on gpu (don’t know if they spin at start up or not anyways) lights on the AIO and fans are on and light on motherboard is on (fading orange lighting area that’s always on the motherboard), but still no signal to the monitor and my keyboard and mouse lights don’t all come on. I really need help 🙏

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys, I just installed a new AIO in my system, so I had to take everything out and put back in. It turns on and everything works properly, lights, fans, etc. but my mouse and keyboard have no lights that come on like they usually would, and my monitor posts no signal. My gpu fans weren’t spinning either, but that is normal upon start up. I don’t think they spin up until load? Whatever advice to fix this is great. Thanks! I had also installed some new cable extensions, but took them out to see if I’d fix the problem, but it didn’t. What should I do? I’m getting worried and hope nothing is broken
  • psu: Corsair cx650m
  • gpu: gtx 1060 6gb
  • cpu: i5 7500
  • AIO: cooler master master liquid Ml240l rgb
  • mobo: Asus prime b250m-a