[SOLVED] Installed AIO cooler, now my display not showing

Nov 3, 2022
Hi , so recently i upgraded my cpu cooler from air to AIO cooler. Now my display not showing.

Before i did change it, my pc is working fine.

My mobo is TUF b460-m plus (wifi)

The aio i used is Chione e2-120 lite aio liquid cooler gamdias.

I followed the manual but the result is no display/no signal on my monitor

Pls help thank you

Solution
I have tried again and installed the AIO, it is now working.

My problem now is i can only use 1 ram. If i try dual channel, Q led dram light is on solid orange. Wont go through the boot up...
And there's none of this occurring when the air cooler is installed, right? If so, cooler mounting pressure is suspect. Too much pressure in one area disabling a channel.
Nov 3, 2022
You take the cpu out, get a magnifying glass or something similar, and check the pins. They should all be leaning in a uniform pattern.

I removed the AIO and return my old air cooler. It is working..

For the meantime i'll stick to my air cooler.

Im not sure what is the issue happened when installing the AIO..

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
If installing the air coolers fixes it, either:
A)the AIO/CLC is being over-tightened.
B)nothing is plugged into CPU_FAN header. Some boards won't POST if there's nothing detected in that header.
C)IF the cooler's fan or pump is plugged into CPU_FAN, they're not being detected. The plug is broken, or has a short.

Nov 3, 2022
If installing the air coolers fixes it, either:
A)the AIO/CLC is being over-tightened.
B)nothing is plugged into CPU_FAN header. Some boards won't POST if there's nothing detected in that header.
C)IF the cooler's fan or pump is plugged into CPU_FAN, they're not being detected. The plug is broken, or has a short.

My problem now is i can only use 1 ram. If i try dual channel, Q led dram light is on solid orange. Wont go through the boot up...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador

And there's none of this occurring when the air cooler is installed, right? If so, cooler mounting pressure is suspect. Too much pressure in one area disabling a channel.

Reactions: ukyo28
Solution
Nov 3, 2022

Hey man. thank you very much. this solved my problem, I loosened the screws on the cpu cooler and now the dual channel ram is working like magic!

Thank you again. this is solved.