Question Installed Kraken cooler now EZ Debug cpu/dram lighting up dram solid.

Jun 6, 2020
Mobo - MSI mpg Z390i
Cpu - i9 -9900k
Psu - corsair 600w sf
Gpu - 1050 ti
Cooler - kraken x62

So I recently upgraded from an i5-9400 to an i9 and wanted to upgrade my cooling. I had used my i9 for a few days with my old fan and everything was working fine. When I finally installed my kraken my pc wouldn’t post and the debug lights as I mentioned would stay lit. I thought it might the cooler so I took it out and put it back to the way everything was before but now the EZ debug lights are still on and I can’t get it to post a startup screen. The fans all turn on and the gpu as well but the EZ debug keeps showing the dram/cpu. Thanks for taking the time to read this any help would be appreciated

Jun 6, 2020
Mobo - MSI mpg Z390i
Cpu - i9 -9900k
Psu - corsair 600w sf
Gpu - 1050 ti
Cooler - kraken x62

So I recently upgraded from an i5-9400 to an i9 and wanted to upgrade my cooling. I had used my i9 for a few days with my old fan and everything was working fine. When I finally installed my kraken my pc wouldn’t post and the debug lights as I mentioned would stay lit. I thought it might the cooler so I took it out and put it back to the way everything was before but now the EZ debug lights are still on and I can’t get it to post a startup screen. The fans all turn on and the gpu as well but the EZ debug keeps showing the dram/cpu. Thanks for taking the time to read this any help would be appreciated