Installed new ram - Computer turns on for around 5 seconds then shuts off and repeats.

Apr 2, 2018
Just installed new 2x8 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz ram to replace my 1x8 2400mhz DDR4 stick that came with my computer. My motherboard is a B350M Bazooka (MS-7A38) 1.0. So when i put in the 16gb of new ram (removed the old ram) the computer powers on for about 5 seconds then turns off and repeats. The monitor, keyboard, mouse does not turn on. I tried every order of spacing the ram also. I turned off the pc and turned off the power supply switch in the back before installing this ram. I put back my old 1x8 ram in and it booted up and performed like normal. What is the problem here, please help.

Oct 18, 2018
There's a battery on the motherboard, you can take that out and power on the computer to clear the CMOS. This happened to me too, and all I did was re-seat the RAM.
The proper RAM configuration should be "DIMMA2" and DIMMB2", as shown on the manual (https://imgur.com/a/EHVk7EC)
Try switching which stick is closest to the CPU, and make sure they are in the correct slots.