[SOLVED] Installed NVMe as a boot drive to an existing system what should I do now?

George_Henry

Reputable
May 5, 2017
So I decided it was a good time to upgrade my 3+-year-old PC.
And part of that was installing an M.2 NVMe SSD to use as a boot drive for my system.
I know that a Clean install for windows is always best, but now after doing that I don't know what I should do with the previous HDD drive. (the plan is to keep it as data storage)
What would be the best course of action to preserve my data and get rid of the unnecessary old stuff?

Solution
And part of that was installing an M.2 NVMe SSD to use as a boot drive for my system.
I know that a Clean install for windows is always best, but now after doing that I don't know what I should do with the previous HDD drive. (the plan is to keep it as data storage)
What would be the best course of action to preserve my data and get rid of the unnecessary old stuff?
Backup any data you want to keep, delete all partitions and format it, than you can use it for whatever you want and have full capacity for it.
Backup any data you want to keep, delete all partitions and format it, than you can use it for whatever you want and have full capacity for it.

Reactions: George_Henry
Solution

TRENDING THREADS